Friday, July 27, 2007

Day off

My day off is somewha a bit of mess after coming back to ballys at 8am, and i decide
i want to play the Sunday million on stars and a few other tourneys , After a few hours
im still in the sunday million and busted out of the rest. Anyway with 250 ppl left
i am the chip leader ! I play well , and i get good cards at the right times, picking
off ppls ridiculous plays, and holding it all the way to the final table. Then I have AQ,
and perhaps mistakenly re-raise a tight guy who also has a lot of chips. He calls, and
then check raises me on the K-x-x flop, i fold and he shows KK. Now 2nd in chips, i
have AA in a few hands, and i re-raise a late pos raise out of the blinds. He calls.
The flop comes Q high, i bet big he goes all in. And my aggressiveness a few hands
earlier has paid off, he has KQ. But he spikes a miracle K on the river ! I miss out
on reclaiming the chip lead, and crippled i lose a 60-40 to bust in 7th. The lucky
guy goes onto win a 150k and i get 21k. Dire but the main event is on the next day,
perhaps i will be lucky then ??

No comments: